Thursday 6 July 2017

Pootlers Design Team - July Wk 1



This is my first project for Pootlers Design Team for July.  The lovely Sam - AKA Pootles gave us a stamp set to showcase and this month it's Orange Blossom Stamps.

Now I have to be honest that I missed this set in the new STAMPIN' UP! catalogue so I was very nicely surprised.

I decided to use a favourite technique of mine of mask stamping and so punched out a circle and stamped around to make a wreath type pattern.  With ribbon, bows and layers you have a simple card.

CARD SIZE:-
4.25" x 5.5"
STAMPS:-
Orange Blossom Stamps
CARD:-
Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Very Vanilla
INK:-
Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink
OTHERS:-
Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon, In Color Bitty Bows, Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

All products available via STAMPIN' UP!

Back next week with project 2.

No comments: